Tawanna B. Smith, of Mom’s Guide to Travel and MGT Travel Media, is a great proponent of using video to get the message out for your business or passion. She is definitely a fan of live video streaming, but recorded videos can be equally useful.
She has a show on Facebook Live, “The Process with Tawanna B. Smith”, usually on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. The topic of each episode primarily is about how to take advantage of video, but other ways to grow your business is also discussed. The episodes reside on the Facebook Page Tawanna B. Smith Live.
Recurring themes throughout the episodes include:
- Facebook Live vs. Periscope – advantages and disadvantages of each
- Doing a video without showing yourself
- Third party software for a more professional looking video
- Hardware for a more professional looking video
- Live versus recorded video
- Creating a video that flows well and really conveys your message
Besides “The Process”, Tawanna also does webinars which provides greater level of detail into topics discussed on the show.
By now you know I am a fan of blogging but I still find Tawanna’s shows about video extremely interesting. I can apply this knowledge in the future. She knows what she’s talking about!
I highly recommend watching the videos and posts on the Facebook page. Don’t worry if you cannot catch “The Process” live; they are saved on the Facebook page.
Please provide feedback or questions in the Comments. I would really enjoy hearing from you.