The Port Jefferson Documentary Series is thrilled to announce its hybrid “Stay With PJDS 2020 Fall Series,” a combination of outdoor and online showings. This approach allows the Fall Series to proceed in this time of COVID-19.
Here is the film lineup:
- 9/14 – JIMMY CARTER ROCK AND ROLL PRESIDENT, Harborfront Park, Port Jefferson, 7pm
- 9/21 – DESERT ONE, Harborfront Park, Port Jefferson, 7pm
- 9/29 – OLIVER SACKS: HIS OWN LIFE, Online
- 10/5 – MIRACLE FISHING, Drive-In, Port Jefferson, 7pm
- 10/12 – HARRY CHAPIN: WHEN IN DOUBT, DO SOMETHING, Drive-In, Port Jefferson, 7pm
- 10/19 – THROUGH THE NIGHT, Online
- 10/26 – MY DARLING VIVIAN, Online
Check out our interview with Wendy Feinberg from 2017 here. She is a co‑director of the Port Jefferson Documentary Series. Alan Greenstein of Support Our #creatives has attended the Series in person in the past.
Disclaimer: The author is not being financially compensated by anyone associated with any project mentioned, for this post.
Support Our #creatives® is Registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.