The Port Jefferson Documentary Series is thrilled to announce its “2022 Fall Series.” Mark your calendars for September 19, October 3, October 10, October 24, November 14, November 21, and November 28.
All films will be at 7pm and will be screened at Theatre Three, 412 Main Street, Port Jefferson, New York, 11777; except for the October 24 entry, which will be screened at the John F. Kennedy Middle School, 200 Jayne Blvd., Port Jefferson Station, New York, 11776.
Here is the film lineup:
- Mon. September 19: Kaepernick & America
- Mon. October 3: An Act of Worship
- Mon. October 10: The Cave of Adullam
- Mon. October 24: Rebellion
- Mon. November 14: American Pain
- Mon. November 21: The YouTube Effect
- Mon. November 28: Tony – A Year in the Life of Dr. Anthony Fauchi
Click here to go to the Port Jefferson Documentary Series website for more info – summaries, guest speakers for Q&As, and ticket prices.
Check out our interview with Wendy Feinberg from 2017 here. She is a co‑director of the Port Jefferson Documentary Series. Alan Greenstein of Support Our #creatives has attended the Series in person in the past.
Disclaimer: The author is not being financially compensated by anyone associated with any project mentioned, for this post.
Support Our #creatives® is Registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.